Alot of you know that I eat these sweet potato chips almost every day. My oldest daughter is addicted to them now too, and I don’t even mind! It makes me feel so much better that my kids are eating these over bagged potato chips! The recipe is so super simple and I wanted to share it here due to all of the questions of details that I get after I share these chips on my IG stories.
This is what the sweet potatoes look like on the pan, prior to baking.
And then, 12-14 minutes later, you can dig in! These are by far one of my all time favorite healthy snacks!
I highly recommend some type of slicer! I used to cut the potatoes up with a knife and it took me 8 years just to get them in the oven. Now I use the Oxo slicer that you can find on amazon or at target, and I’m done slicing a whole potato in less than 2 minutes.
Super Simple to make…
- Set your oven for 375
- Wash and Slice the sweet potato/potatoes
- Spray your pan with your choice of oil (I use California extra virgin olive oil)
- Cover with oil (I just add some extra virgin olive oil to my hands and rub it onto the potatoes or sometimes use coconut oil)
- Use your choice of seasoning and sprinkle on the potatoes (“Butt Rub” found on Amazon is our all time favorite)
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, depending on how your oven cooks. I usually set mine for 12 minutes and then keep an eye on them towards the end and add a minute or two if I need to.
And that’s it! It’s such an easy way to eat healthier and I don’t feel bad about eating the whole pan…or two pans.